Navigate to specific areas of interest using the links below…
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Only 2% of website visitors convert during their first visit.
- The average click-through rate (CTR) for display ads is 0.07%, while the average CTR for retargeted display ads is about 0.7% (i.e. they’re 10x more effective).
- Website visitors who are retargeted are 43% more likely to convert.
- Retargeting can increase conversion rates by as much as 150%.
- Retargeted visitors are 70% more likely to convert on a website compared to those who aren’t targeted for the second time.
- Retargeting customers who abandon carts takes the conversion rate up to 26% from 8%.
- Onsite retargeting can convert an additional 2-4% of website visitors into leads and customers.